Artificial Intelligence Engineer / Data Scientist- Insight & Data Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £60,000 - £100,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London / UK wide
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Insights & Data Practice. The Data Engineering, Architecture and Platform practice is part of global Insights & Data group; their goal is to help the organisations they work with become truly ‘insight driven’, to fully exploit their data using the convergence of Cloud and Artificial Intelligence to deliver real business value. Their objective is to marry the most innovative insights solutions with rock solid, industrialised engineering.
We can’t become ‘insight driven’ without data. We can’t deliver the AI revolution without data. Data is the lifeblood of everything we do in Insights and Data. We want passionate, energetic people who live and breathe all things AI, whether that be machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and so on, combined with great software engineering skills.
- Detailed knowledge on a range of AI techniques (e.g. supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, etc.).
- Experience using Python, R or Spark to extract insights from data.
- Knowledge of SQL for accessing and processing data (PostgreSQL preferred but general SQL knowledge more important).
- Experience using the latest Data Science platforms (e.g. Databricks, Dataiku, Azure Machine Learning, SageMaker) and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, MXNet, scikit-learn).
- Software engineering practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review)
- Hadoop (especially the Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions), other NoSQL (especially Neo4j and Elastic), and streaming technologies (especially Spark Streaming).
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques.
- Experience using development and deployment technologies, for instance virtualisation and management (e.g. Vagrant, Virtualbox), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Concourse, Drone, Bamboo), configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible) and containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm).
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience designing Data Science deliveries, planning projects and/or leading teams
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money - 01628 564327
83DATA is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science (ML, DL & AI) | Big Data | Data Engineering & Architecture | RPA | Data Visualisation | Senior Data Appointments. We provide high quality interim and permanent Data professionals across the UK and Europe.