Business Analyst (Global Data Transformation) – Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Holiday Buy Scheme), Pension Scheme, Health Care Scheme, Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Vouchers plus more.
Location: Manchester with flexi – working from home
We are working with a very exciting global software house, who have a very established product suite which is used by many major corporations (top 250 FTSE and Fortune 500) internationally. They have been collecting data around their product use in various forms for decades and have now started to move towards modernising the way they store and gain insight from this large volume of information.
This role is a hybrid Technical DATA BA role with a strong focus on scoping and gathering requirements and then Data auditing , investigation and validation. Once this part of the project has been completed you will then be heavily involved in making recommendation on the technical landscape for Data utilisation and extracting insights moving forward. You will also help build and coach an expert team and drive all data processing and decision making within the company.
This is an amazing time to join this business as they are really at the start of their data and digital transformation process and the successful candidate will play a key role in this.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong Business Analysis Skills in requirement gathering from all levels of the business and external partners. Demonstrable track record with business requirement gathering techniques and frameworks.
- Strong Stakeholder management and engagement experience.
- Excellent understanding of SQL and Tableau.
- Working on requirement elicitation and validation for data initiatives.
- Proven track records in persona/goal mapping and user story/acceptance criteria write up.
- Data auditing.
- Proficiency in working with REST APIs.
- Ability to translate business requirement into user and system requirement.
- Bachelor level degree in a STEM or Business.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell - 01628 560792
83DATA Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.