Data Software Engineer – Data & Analytics Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £50,000 - £70,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London
*Multiple vacancies available – the client is looking to hire 8-10 Data Engineers asap*
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Data Analytics Practice. The Data Engineering, Architecture and Platform practice is part of global Insights & Data group; their goal is to help the organisations they work with become truly ‘insight driven’, to fully exploit their data using the convergence of Cloud and Artificial Intelligence to deliver real business value. Their objective is to marry the most innovative insights solutions with rock solid, industrialised engineering.
We are looking for multiple Data Software Engineers with strong skills in the Pentaho Platform and associated products. You will work as part of an Agile software delivery team; typically delivering within an Agile Scrum framework. You will work on the full range of software engineering and solutions development activity, covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation, and live support. The role falls within the “Data and Analytics” Team in the Digital Delivery Centre. The group provides a wide range of data and analytics solutions in support of the client's business priorities: maximise revenues and improve and transform digital data systems. You’ll work primarily with product owner, scrum master, solutions architects, software architects and fellow software engineers, though there will be client and key stakeholder interaction as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2 + years’ experience as a Data and or Software Engineer delivering within large scale and complex ‘big data’ and data analytics solutions.
- Software engineer delivering within large scale and complex data solutions.
- Technical expertise in our technologies (Pentaho is preferred) : Pentaho DI / Pentaho BA, Talend / Denodo / AWS /Azure.
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software engineering lifecycle.
- Background in Agile Scrum based delivery.
- Data / Software Engineering experience in Government Departments / Public Sector is highly desirable.
- Applicants must be eligible for SC Clearance.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell - 01628 560792
83DATA Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.