Senior Data & Analytics Consultant (Loyalty Data) – Permanent
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + 10% bonus and £5.5k car allowance
Location: Remote WFH (some travel will be required)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data & Analytics Consultant to work with a global leader in the big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights space. With the largest collection of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, they guide their clients around the world in their quests to remain relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market leading growth.
Due to growth and demand this is a brand new role where you will work as part of a dedicated team of consultants and be responsible for scoping, data insight and analysis/execution for your clients. The core objective is to generate growth for the end clients by making recommendations on account and sales strategies. This is achieved via insightful analysis of econometric models and other analytic solutions based on EPOS and Loyalty data. The successful candidate must have proven experience working with Loyalty data within a retail or consultancy environment.
- To be responsible for scoping, managing and implementing data analysis with regards to loyalty data to address clients’ business issues
- Analysis and presentation of project results, capable of preparing and delivering insightful, high value client presentations to sales and marketing teams leveraging their suite of analytic solutions
- SME in relation to the analytic solutions and ability to answer client’s business issues
- Strong communication skills; being seen as knowledgeable of CPG/FMCG, retail and analytics sector
- Expertise on using loyalty/customer/transactional data at a granular level to derive insight
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities, preferably with an understanding of marketing, pricing and promotions.
- A proven track record of interpreting data, developing meaningful insights and providing value added recommendations with excellent communication/ presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of programming and Big Data analysis techniques.
- High understanding of FMCG industry and trends: client business and needs, market trends and other areas of the business, may be a subject matter expert in media /Price/Promotion practices within FMCG or related industries