Tableau Analytics Consultant – Fully Remote
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
Our client who are forward thinking business intelligence consultancy that are an official Tableau Partner with offices in London and Europe and the US are looking for a Tableau Analytics Consultant. They provide Tableau expertise and data analytics consulting services to their clients worldwide. From providing training on-site or remotely, building Tableau reports, creating data pipelines in the cloud, and set up fully-fledged reporting environments from scratch for their clients.
They are currently working with customers in various industries and different sizes. Some larger projects you will be placed on to deliver with the rest of the team, however you will also be working small to medium sized businesses where you will be expected to adapt to the situation and the clients needs to deliver on your own at times, as you will also be managing the clients expectations. The successful Tableau Analytics Consultant will need to be confident in dealing with clients directly.
The well-being of their consultants is very important to us. They offer the possibility to work from anywhere in the world with flexible hours even once things are back to normal following covid.
- Be an expert of BI solutions and products - Tableau
- Participant in discovery exercises for customers, contribute detailed analytics and visualization input to implementation plans
- Communicate with customers assisting and guiding them through implementation process
- Create Post Engagement Summaries and document final solutions for customers
- Conduct ad-hoc onsite customer workshops
- Experience of owning customer engagements and providing best practice advice
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills
- Experience in Visual design best practices
- Experience in statistical Solutions (desired)
- Deep understanding of data querying and ability to read, write and optimize complex SQL statements
- Experience in database design and performance optimization best practices
- Knowledge of BI/Visualisation Solutions
- Knowledge of databases, warehouses, ETL